The Mudville Gazette
This is Mudville Gazette Back-up Site forwww.mudvillegazette.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2003


People always ask me why I don't have scientific poll results in the Mudville Gazette. There were a lot of reasons not to have one, but now I'll ignore them all.

NEW POLL REVEALS AMERICA DIVIDED ON WAR

Chicago (IP) A newly released poll
shows that Americans continue to be divided in opinion on the current war. When asked whether they support the troops or the war effort, Americans responded as follows:
1. I support the troops and the war: 91%
2. I support the troops, not the war: 6%
3. I'm against the war and the troops: 2%
4. I support the war but I'm against the troops: 1%
Although 2 and 4 were selected by 7% of the population, none could support their ridiculous positions.




Home