The Mudville Gazette
This is Mudville Gazette Back-up Site forwww.mudvillegazette.com

Monday, March 24, 2003


NOBODY LOVES ME, EVERYBODY HATES ME :(

There I was, minding my own business
hanging out on ScrappleFace and speaking out for Truth, Justice, and the American Way, when suddenly:

This site shows that Americans don't deserve the gift of freedom of expression.
Posted by: hangingchad on March 22, 2003 08:55 AM

Hanging chad
If you think any of your freedoms were "gifts" then you, unlike the vast majority of us on this site, must have never done anything to earn them!!
You, Chad, are exposed!!
!!!!Shockanaw!!!!
Posted by: Greyhawk on March 22, 2003 09:49 AM

I'm serious. The rest of the world deserves it. Americans don't. Especially if this is the result. Shocknaw. It is a gift to you. If you don't realise that is very sad for you. You don't earn it by tuning in to Fox News.
Hollywood is another precise reason why Americans don't deserve free speech.
Posted by: Hanging Chad on March 22, 2003 07:44 PM

Hanging Chad
Here's a joke you can tell your friends at the next KKK/Aryan Brotherhood rally:

You: Knock knock
Them: Who's there?
You: !!!SHOCKANAW!!!

Get it? Get it?
Of course you don't, because you are the joke!
And everyone here is laughing at you...

!!!SHOCKANAW!!!
Posted by: greyhawk on March 23, 2003 03:24 AM

I just had myself a great laugh at the mudvillegazette blog. Thanks. If I really needed any convincing that I shouldn't bother, I really have it now. I just don't know who to feel sorrier for - the author, or the poor gimps who think it's worth responding to. Well, must rush off to my KKK AGM.
Posted by: Hanging Chad on March 23, 2003 07:58 PM

Wow, thanks Chad, from you that's high praise. I judge myself by the enemies I make, too. Welcome aboard.

" I just don't know who to feel sorrier for - the author, or the poor gimps who think it's worth responding to."

Thanks again for responding, Gimp. (Your word, not mine.)

Posted by: Greyhawk on March 24, 2003 05:09 AM

Back to now (sigh - just like Charlie Brown) all the hate is starting to bring the old Hawk down.
Kidding - jeesh this was another guy that was apparently not "for" anything, just anti-American. Lots of other banter between him and the good people on ScrappleFace too, just couldn't cut and paste it 'cause I don't steal the witty things others say!

But you should read 'em all! Click here, scroll most of the way down. Top to bottom, one of the best chains ever! Heck, read the whole thing.




Home